Tuesday, January 16, 2007

a rant about life

in this sory i use myself= I.
William=i guy i really like.
and Betty=a friend who blabbs alot of secrets.

okay well a friend of mine introduced me to William at a basketball game. and i really got to know him. after that i was hooked to this guy for a week thinking non-stop. then i slowly forgot as the rush of school continued. well a week ago my friend gave me his SN and me and him have been IMing for a while. then Betty wanted to talk to him too so we made a chat room. so we talked...he and her more and more and he and me less and less...
well today i got really excited to be transfering in a week! and thinking of him i said something jokingly. totally forgout about what i said about him (it wasn't mean) and i came home signed on. right away i check and see if he's online. yes he is. 2 minutes later "why did you say you wanted to poke my hair?" and i was like ....Betty...and i had to explain to him that i was just kidding. and Betty just said "sorry" sometimes secrets were ment to be kept and even if they aren't and its something thats brought up through stupid conversation.
then again...the chatrooms...this time katie invited everyone! and now everyone knows William and yah. so then it was us 3 again. and wow..i gotta gobye!!

No comments: